Work Summary by principals of the St. Johns River-to-Sea Loop Alliance and subsequently by the Alliance
• Advocates conceive the St. Johns River-to-Sea Loop.
• Adoption of the Loop as part of the East Coast Greenway.
• Inaugural tour of the Loop organized with Bike Florida.
• Bike Florida adopts Armstrong as a trail friendly community that begins to provide hospitality to Bike Florida tours.
• Based on the Bike Florida-Armstrong connection, the East Coast Greenway Alliance enters into a long-term partnership with the four-state Gullah Geechee Cultural Heritage Corridor Commission to advance the Greenway by emphasis on its community building character.